SHUT DOWN SERVICE
Reduzieren Sie Ihre Ausfallzeiten auf eReduce your downtime to an absolute minimum.
A plant that is taken out of operation does not generate a profit. Therefore, the Shut Down Services of KLINGER Kempchen are designed to reduce downtimes to an absolute minimum. To this end, customers are provided with an on-site service and production base that offers mobile services, a production support station, a customer-specific consignment warehouse with all seals for standard pipes and a fully equipped machine park.
This approach, which provides all the necessary components for a successful shutdown directly on the factory premises, offers a number of advantages: Most importantly, customers benefit from constant on-site contact and are therefore prepared for all eventualities. A customer-specific stock range, which is supplemented by soft-material sealing materials, grooved and corrugated gaskets as well as stuffing box packings, ensures that the required sealing inventory is always available wherever it is needed. The refurbishment of metal and soft-material gaskets, screw and bolt expansion, blind gaskets and screw and bolt cleaning are just some of the services we offer.
Your advantages at a glance
- Permanent contact person on site
- Customized stock assortment
- Production of soft material gaskets with plotter technology
- Production of grooved gaskets
- Production of corrugated ring seals
- Output of stuffing box packings
- Reconditioning of metal and soft-material gaskets
- Extension to screws and bolts, sockets
- Cleaning of screws